Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random Blog

Being sick is absolutely no fun. There are some good things that come from it however. Because I work in a childcare center, they usually let me off work when I am sick. I don't want to get any of the babies sick, although they are probably the ones who got me sick ;). But that is probably the only good thing that probably comes from it. It is probably a bad thing though because, even though I got off work I still need the money! I also miss the little kids too :(.

This is absolutely the worst time of year to be sick as well. It is the end of the semester when we all need to be finishing out strong. You have no energy and feel awful, but have a load of things to get done. And in my case, when I get sick, it usually lasts for a long time. Well, longer than it needs too. I skipped my first college class ever the other day because I was sick, and it's probably going to cost me.

I'm going to stop complaining though because I am sure you don't really want to read about me being sick. I needed an extra blog and was frustrated so I figured I would write about it. I will try and make my next blog more interesting for ya ;).

No comments: